Saturday, April 13, 2013

Work Out Saturday For REAL and food log 4-13-13

The first time I woke up this morning it was at 5:20ish AM and I was ON THE SOFA - legs down and all. I looked at the clock and was like WHOA, that was not supposed to happen! I had about 45 minutes to get some good "bed" sleep before waking again to get ready for a morning run on the trails with 2 of my running buddies. I was saying, crap, crap, crap, to myself the whole time before I went to get in my comfy bed. My legs were super tight and a little swollen from sleeping like that. I wore these cute pink ballet flats to work yesterday and had them on until about 11 pm last night ( went out to dinner with some good girlfriends). Super long time to have had those shoes on because they are so flat and arent the most comfortable.

When I woke again to get ready for my run, I was excited to get out there and run. It was an okay run for me this morning. My legs started experiencing that tightness at the bottom again and I had to stop to take a walk break. I actually had to do that many times during the whole run. I started becoming very disappointed with myself and had to talk to myself the whole time. I started wondering "God how in the world am I supposed to lead a running group and help others when I keep having this issue?". I started questioning the desires of my heart, but deep down I know that it was God that placed those desires there. I would be deeply persuing papery and cakes if i had not found this desire - the desire to help others get out there and just go. The desire to motivate, encourage, inspire others that dont believe in themselves. I redirected my thoughts and tried to become more positive towards myself. The only thing I do is to keep going, incorporate yoga more, and REALLY get back to rollerblading, the eliptical, spin class and tempo runs (i know I keep saying that, but have yet to do so).

Trail mix and a half of a grapefruit

After the 3 mile morning run, I came home and ate breakfast, got my daughter ready to go to the gym with me. She ate her breakfast and we were out the door. I did 1 hour of Zumba and had so much fun! The one part that was not fun, was the part when the instructor informed us that today was her last Saturday class at that gym :-(

When Zumba was over, I still had some energy and knew that Constance would not be ready to leave if I went to get her because she loves playing with the kids at the gym. So why not let her play for 2 hours and I go try out a new class. That new class is Body Combat and it was a BLAST! I was super done when class was over.

I went to Publix after the gym to get some water and some more Chobani yogurt to make a nice smoothie when I got home. That was def my lunch. Everyting in the picture went into this smoothie. It was delish!
I had a few unhealthy snacks through out the rest of the day. Some twizlers and chocolate cookies may have come across my path today.

We went to scope out the town that I grew up in and I always thought that it was horrible. After viewing and touring today, there has been many improvements and I guess as you get older, you are able to apprecieate the beauty of the area. Parts of it is kind of historic with some older nice homes and such.

Getting back home, this girl was tired. So my husband took our daughter off for a while I climed in to that comfy bed with our pretty new comfy bedspread and took a nap. It was so nice to go to sleep with the sun shining through the blinds and just making everything look fresh. It was peaceful!

Dinner time rolled around and hubs woke me telling me that he just made a really nice dinner. It was nice - Veggie spaghetti and crab and shrimp cakes/patties. Didnt get a picture of the crab and shrimp cakes. Every thing was really good!

And to end the night, I made some fruit infused water, with lemon, lime and cucumber. Pretty tasty!

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Much Love,
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment