Monday, April 8, 2013

Food Log 4-8-13

It was my first day back to work after a week of vacation - 9 days to be exact! It was SOO hard to wake up this morning and get ready for work. I kept forgetting what day it was. I did, however, set myself up for success with my eating today. I will share with you what I ate.

I missed the first picture of a nice egg sandwich that I had for breakfast with a hot cup of green tea and no sugar. It was a total of 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites, a slice of american cheese and whole wheat bread.

For my morning snack I had a cup of yogurt and a half a bag of Celery with Salsa
 
For Lunch, It was a romaine and spinach salad with sliced almonds, dried pineapple, and ginger dressing with grapes
 
For my after lunch snack (about 2 hours later), I had some canteloupe
 
When I got off, I did have a little kettle cooked potato chip snack. I made sure I checked the calories and Fat content.
 
After that, I created a 20 minute butt kicking workout! It was a good short workout! (I will share that with you soon!)
 
 
That workout had me out of breath a few times. I made some smoothies for dinner. I made extra so that I can have 2 left over for work tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. This one was the strawberry, banana-apple smoothie. YUM!
 
I have been drinking my water too! Such a good day to start back eating right!
 
Much Love,
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment