Sunday, April 14, 2013

What I ate today - Food log 4-14-13

Today was such a lazy day for me. I was definitely tired this morning after eating breakfast and sitting on the couch. I did get up early at 6:30 am to get in a good 2 mile run. It was so nice out.

I came back home and grabbed a small left over crab and shrimp cake along with a Chobani (black cherry flavor)
 
I had a few cookies, trail mix and prob some other stuff that I dont quit remember. Its about to be that time of the month and I am craving the not so good for you stuff. I drove to Biggby Coffee to get my coffee fix. I only ate half a blueberry muffin with half a cup of a caramel hot latte (poured the other half out)
 
 
A bit later, my daughter wanted a mini pizza so I let that cook in the oven and when it was done, I was craving a piece. So I cut myself a TINY piece and ate that.
 
For dinner, I finished up the refills of the fruit infused water with some leftover veggie spaghetti (i took out half of what was in that container and put the rest back in the fridge) and a piece of broiled/baked chicken.
 
 
 
And my last snack was a bowl of frosted flake cereal. I did not eat fruit and veggies like I really should have today, but I will do better tomorrow.
 
Much Love,
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment