Thursday, April 11, 2013

Food Log 4-11-13

Yesterday wasnt too bad of a day! I could have used a bit more water, but I did drink pretty good. Here is a quick recap of what I ate today!

Breakfast: Waffles with Peanut butter and a light swirl of syrup with a hot cup of green tea. There was supposed to be a banana involved with this too, but forgot it at home and remembered as soon as I got down the road headed to work.

Morning snack: A cup of yogurt with 1/3 cup of low fat granola with almonds

Lunch: Turkey sandwich with sliced cucumbers, baby spring lettuce mix, and mustard, with a half of a grapefruit

Afternoon snack: snack size bag of grapes

Dinner: Spinach artichoke dip, and Cajun shrimp pasta. I didnt think to get pictures of it before we started eating, but I managed the picture of the left over pasta.

The place we went - Applebee's - my daughter wanted to go there (no photos from the restaurant. My phone died before we got there). The original plan was to take a break from working out and spend the evening with her. I thought I would take her to get a small child size of one of her favorite ice creams from the Ice Cream shop, Marble Slab. She states that she wants to do a restaurant and that she can get dessert while there. I agreed, sure it would be nice to eat dinner at 430. We got the 2 for 20 deal that comes with an appetizer of choice. We chose spinach dip knowing that she prob wouldnt like it, but she picked it. For the entrees, we chose chicken tenders for her and cajun shrimp pasta for me. I made sure that I utilized portion control and asked for a to go box as soon as my food arrived to pack more than half of it away for later.

It wasnt the best but, Constance and I got to spend some quality time together out and about. Now to get back to those healthy groceries we just bought recently.

How have you been eating this week?

Much Love,
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment