Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Food Log 4-10-13

Woohoo for today being Wednesday. Only 2 more days left in this work week. I have plans for our running group to start back up this Saturday. Hopefully we will gain a few more people. The more the merrier!

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast - Egg sandwich with slice of cheese and spinach

Morning Snack: Strawberry, banana, apple smoothie (I remembered the picture right about when I was almost done)

Lunch: Taco soup with a slice of cantaloupe ( I could have done with out the Cheese)

Evening snack: slice of turkey meat, 1/2 of a fudge cookie, and some Gatorade

Post workout snack: Chobani Yogurt


Dinner: Baked potato, Steak and LOTS of Onions ( my husband thinks I'm a little weird that I can eat a whole large onion by myself, cooked of course!) My potato is covered with Onions with a little bit of shredded cheddar cheese. I am noticing that when we cook dinner as a family, our portions or at least mine, are too big. I need to focus more on making a smaller portion on my plate and automatically refrigerated the rest for another day. Once the food leaves the kitchen to my plate and then to the dining room, its like I become a rabid dog. No one better touch that plate or its ON!! work in progress, work in progress.........

My husband did go to the grocery store while I was at the gym to restock on some fruits and veggies with a few other things.


I love fresh veggies and fruits and preparing myself for a healthy end of week and weekend!

Much Love,
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment