Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Head phones - I was missing OUT!

All I can say is "really?". Was I really that crazy not to have given som new head phones a try sooner. I had always thought that ALL the headphones that go directly in the ear were pieces of c.r.a.p., - I thought they hurt the insides of the ear and after you start sweating a bit that they might fall out. Well a lot of the ones that I tried before did fall out. They were always the ones that came with stuff, like phones. I never put much thought into venturing out to try some of the new ones with the different size pieces.

Even my "favorite" ones that I have used forever, would get sweaty and just kind of slip out. Whenever I use them, I always untuck my head band from behind my ears and use it to cover my ears, just to keep the headphones in place.

Here are the old favorites.

I found a few that were on clearance at Kohl's and thought I would give them a try. I bought my husband some and myself a new pair - in pink of course for me :-) I finally gave them a try and I am in LOVE with them. The sound quality of the music is GREAT, even with the volume lower and most of all they did not fall out! I did a good workout with weights and running and they truly passed the test!


If you are a "behind the ear" head phone wear-er, I suggest you try some like these. They are amazing!

Much Love,
Krissy

No comments:

Post a Comment