Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tiredness is trying to take over

 
Its Tuesday and this girl is quite tired! Hubby has come down with the sick bug and is completely miserable. We usually work together to keep our home in order, but I have been doing most everything, including trying to take care of him. It always nice to have that extra set of hands to get things done, but I am giving him all the rest he needs! We gotta get him better so he can start running with me again :-)
 
We also started this week to be a bit more firm with creating a routine for our daughter to get her to bed by a certain time and in her own bed. So far that has been a success! The hard part will be consistency after this week. I have never been a routine person, so thats challenging sometimes. I have so many intentions of doing so, just doesnt happen that way.
 
I did not go to the gym yesterday because I decided last minute that I would use it as a rest day. Boy did I need it because as soon as I sat on the sofa to watch  a movie (the Lorax) I was OUT! I woke up a little later to get my daughter in bed and read a bed time story and then I was out again!
 
 
I want to start posting pictures of at least one thing I ate for the day until I get good enough to remember to take the picture for everything that I put in this mouth of mine. Something to hold me accountable and help me watch my portions. So today for lunch I had a romaine and spinach salad with chicken breast, topped with a  light italian dressing and a small bag of grapes. It was really good!
 
 

Its getting late and I have accepted the accountability from my friend to get my booty in duty tonight with a workout before hitting the bed. So off I go for my 1 minute of jumping jacks, 50 push ups, 50 crunches, 1 minute of high knees, 50 squats and 50 chair step ups!



P.S. I have a hair appt tomorrow and I am changing out the color with my hair pop of color extension. what color should I get? I was thinking maybe a bright blonde or blue..... something awesome.
much love,
Krissy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm from Charleston too. Great to find your blog :).

    I love your blue hair extension! I had a pink one in October and I think I want another but I don't really know where to go to get them other than in October. Hope your husband feels better soon so you guys can go running together again!

    Amy Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that! Charleston is an amazing place to live! Thank you! I go to BRUSH Beauty Lounge in summerville off trolley road. They usually have some. This time she didnt have many other colors, so I got blonde this time. Husband is feeling much better and we have a run planned for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete