Wednesday, July 16, 2014

{Demonstrations} Last Night's workout - 7-15-14

I have been dusting off my blogs this week for sure! I actually got a chance to write on my other one this past Monday. It felt nice to do so :-)

Okay, my workout I did last night is one that I got from Zuzka Light a long time ago. A quick little workout (well depending on how many reps and sets you do) to keep you moving, challenge your body and your heart rate.

There are only 4 exercises, but there are 2 moves per exercise. I am not quite sure of the exact terminology, but here is what I came up with that makes sense.
1. Side twist squats with jump ups
2. Oblique Planks (knees to elbows)
3. Skaters with knee raises
4. Side to side jumps with side kick.

Here are the demonstrations:
Its hard taking pictures of yourself while trying to get the moves right before the timer goes off! Haha. Hubby did manage to get 1 or 2 pictures for me, but he doesnt have a steady hand. lol. ANYHOW.... here they are!
Side twist squats with jump ups




Oblique planks (Knees to elbows)




Skaters with knee raises






Side to side jumps with side kick







I do anywhere between 10 - 12 reps and 3 - 4 sets 
Reps are how many of each exercise you do.
Sets are how many of the whole (all) exercise group that you do. After completing all four exercises one time, that equals 1 set.
Let me know if you try it out and what you think. I personally love this mix! Dont forget you can follow me on Facebook. www.facebook.com/runningwithkrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment