Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh blogger, I have missed you!

Wow has it been a while since the last time I blogged - not on here of course, but with a blog that I used to write with regularly. I have to say that I actually missed it. I kind of fell of the band wagon with my other blog Sweet Memories Cakery & Designs, mainly because I started a lifestyle change to get healthy and stay healthy. I was baking so much sweets then that I was constantly tasting them and eating. And I  know good darn well that sweets are my weakness - my husband calls me the garbage disposer, ha ha! On a serious note, its kind of true! It was horrible and sometimes I still want to shove cookie after cookie into my mouth when I bake. I mad a focus to get better with portion control and listen to my body. The baking side of me is still within me and its something that I am good at, but it's not my passion. Where as the papery design side, is a little stronger within me and I do hope to return to it sometime soon. I love me some pretty paper!

I started a new blog because recently, I have become more aware of the fact that I LOVE helping people with their fitness. I love motivating, pushing, and just being there for others that have made the decision to get healthy and live a great life! I have so much on my brain on a daily basis and its so hard to turn it off! Blogging about my experiences and day to day stuff will help relieve some of that. I hope that I can inspire you to get up and go - and believe in yourself, because with God, nothing is impossible!

Much Love,
Krissy

2 comments: